Everyone has to pass a test to get into Matt's gang, and Jack is no different. Matt asks him to spy on a suspicious-looking man for the day and then report back, but Jack finds out more than he bargained for! The man turns out to be a thief, and might just be behind the recent robbery at Frinton Manor. There's a big reward at stake, so the boys devise a cunning plan to snatch back the stolen Frinton jewels...!
...sneaking about and spying, fake jewellery, pretend walkie-talkies, and a cool way to trick thieves!
Number of characters
- Matt - leader of the boys’ gang
- Jack - a member of Matt’s gang
- Jon - a member of Matt’s gang
- Liam - a member of Matt’s gang
- PC Blake - a local policeman
- Spike - a thief
- Baz - a thief
Sample pages from this script :
Frinton Manor, page 7 -
Frinton Manor, page 8 -
The Frinton Manor Robbery party pack consists of:
- the full Frinton Manor Robbery script along with accompanying director’s tips
- our comprehensive guide to movie-making tips, tricks and special effects
- your complete guide to how to host a movie party
To add this party pack to your shopping basket, click on the image below.