When new boy Zak arrives at school, Max, Eddie and their friends think he looks a little weird. And no wonder: back at home, Zak's bedroom is haunted! The friends don't believe Zak's stories and agree to a spooky sleepover at his house. When Zak's ghosts finally appear, it turns out they're looking for help, and Eddie may be just the person they need!
...sleepover fans, ghostly effects, dressing up and cool disappearances!
Number of characters
Nine. However, The Haunted Sleepover is written to accommodate three smaller parts, those of Mr Dunbridge, Edward and Henry.
- Max - pupil at St Johnís School
- Adam - pupil at St Johnís School
- Eddie - pupil at St Johnís School
- Louis - pupil at St Johnís School
- Luke - pupil at St Johnís School
- Zak - new pupil at St Johnís School
- Edward - a ghost
- Henry - a ghost
- Mr Dunbridge - owner of a shop called ĎThe House of Magicí
Sample pages from this script :
Haunted Sleepover, page 2 -
Haunted Sleepover, page 8 -
The Haunted Sleepover party pack consists of:
- the full The Haunted Sleepover script along with accompanying directorís tips
- our comprehensive guide to movie-making tips, tricks and special effects
- your complete guide to how to host a movie party
To add this party pack to your shopping basket, click on the image below.