- the full The Haunted Sleepover script along with accompanying director’s tips
- our comprehensive guide to movie-making tips, tricks and special effects
- your complete guide to how to host a movie party
(Payment is via PayPal but no PayPal account is needed – and all major credit cards are accepted.)
The Haunted Sleepover is great for…
…sleepover fans, ghostly effects, dressing up and cool disappearances!
- Amy – pupil at St John’s School
- Kate – pupil at St John’s School
- Raytch – pupil at St John’s School
- Alex – pupil at St John’s School
- Keira – pupil at St John’s School
- Zandra – new pupil at St John’s School
- Sofia – a ghost
- Isabel – a ghost
- Mrs Dunbridge – owner of a shop called ‘The House of Magic’
Sample pages from this script :
Haunted Sleepover, page 2 –
Haunted Sleepover, page 8 –
What’s the story?
When new girl Zandra arrives at school, Amy, Raytch and their friends think she looks a little weird. And no wonder: back at home, Zandra’s bedroom is haunted! The friends don’t believe Zandra’s stories and agree to a spooky sleepover at her house. When Zandra’s ghosts finally appear, it turns out they’re looking for help, and Raytch may be just the person they need!