- the full The Haunted Sleepover script along with accompanying director’s tips
- our comprehensive guide to movie-making tips, tricks and special effects
- your complete guide to how to host a movie party
(Payment is via PayPal but no PayPal account is needed – and all major credit cards are accepted.)
The Haunted Sleepover is great for…
…sleepover fans, ghostly effects, dressing up and cool disappearances!
- Max – pupil at St John’s School
- Adam – pupil at St John’s School
- Eddie – pupil at St John’s School
- Louis – pupil at St John’s School
- Luke – pupil at St John’s School
- Zak – new pupil at St John’s School
- Edward – a ghost
- Henry – a ghost
- Mr Dunbridge – owner of a shop called ‘The House of Magic’
Sample pages from this script :
Haunted Sleepover, page 2 –
Haunted Sleepover, page 8 –
What’s the story?
When a new kid arrives at school, the friends are more than a little sceptical about their stories of a haunted bedroom back at home. They agree to a spooky sleepover to find out the truth, but get more than they bargained for when the lights finally go out. It turns out the ghosts really are there, but they’re looking for help – and the friends may be may be just who they need!